Popular Posts

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Winter Shoe Staples

 
Hi everyone! This is my first post so I hope ya like it (◕‿◕✿) So anyways I just thought I'd tell you guys about my favorite shoes for winter. Okay so can we just talk about how fabulous Dr. Martens are? They are the loves of my life and I got them for Christmas! They are so beauteous and in the light they are magical and I'm crying. I love how they're kind of ombre and at first I was going to get the black matte ones but these were just too cute. Also, they are soso comfy! At first I was like its gonna suck to have to break into them but they are incredibly comfortable which is rad. I usually wear them with leggings and an oversized flannel or with tights and a skirt and a cardigan. I'm so happy I got them and I definitely recommend them!

  The model name is 8-eye vegan boot in red in case you were wondering! And the style number is 569399.

Okay so my next favorite shoes for winter would have to be my all black high top converse. The main reason why I didn't get black Dr.Martens is because my converse already kinda look like them ya feel. I have the normal black high tops with white laces too but these add more of a wintery and edgy feel. I usually wear them with cuffed jeans and a random tshirt. I really recommend all converse though because they fit my feet perfectly because I have super narrow feet. The only downside to them is that they make my feet look super floppy and extra long so that kinda sucks but they only look like that on my feet so I think you're good if you want a pair haha                                  


 And lastly, combat boots. I think I'm one of the last people to get them haha but I'm very happy I did and I love them lots. The ones I have are so comfy and they make me very happy. I love wearing them with thigh high socks and mid calf socks. I also like how mine lace up at the top. I couldn't find a picture of the exact ones I have but these come pretty close. Mine are a lighter brown and they aren't that shiny and glossy. But I love them and I definitely think that everyone should have a pair in their closet. Okay so thanks for reading and I hope you guys enjoyed my first post!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment