Popular Posts

Monday, January 13, 2014

Gaby's Outfit For Winter Formal

Hey everyone!

So I had a lot of fun at my school's winter formal. I didn't ask anyone, it's a girls ask guys dance, because my friends and I decided to go as a group. I built my outfit out of things I already had in my closet, because I think it's a waste of money to buy a dress that you only wear once and "can never wear again because I wore it to a different dance" not that I am going to wear this outfit to another dance soon, but Ill pair everything with different outfits so that I still wear all the parts, just separately. Anyway, I thought it would be fun to show you guys my outfit because I had decided that morning what I was going to wear, but i'm pretty proud of how it turned out! 
front view
 

 My dress is from Urban Outfitters, It's 70$ and it's still on the website if you guys wanna check it out. It's called "Oh my love lace dress" and I'm in love with it. It's loose fitting, but doesn't swallow you up, and goes to the perfect length. It has lace detailing all around the top and to the back, and down in a v shape on both of the sides. I'm so happy with it because you can wear it more fancy like I did, or more laid back like how the model is in this picture. I'm definitely gonna copy her outfit sometime.

back view







side view

The shoes i'm wearing are these platform/wedge white sandals. They are surprisingly super comfy and they were super cheap! I got them @ H&M for only $10! They were on sale and they were the last ones. I had no idea how I was going to wear them but I couldn't leave them. They're really comfy and cute, and I know that they will be summer shoes.
I have a cardigan/kimono type of thing on. It's from a local boutique but they sell them pretty much everywhere, forever21, Urban Outfitters. It kept me a little bit warmer than I would have been and it added a really pretty drapey look to my whole outfit, also it had white flowers on it that matched with my shoes! I thought that it tied it all together well. Here are some that look a little bit like mine.


   



Here are some more pictures from the dance
Iris, Makenna, Sam, me, Paul 
Sam, me, Paul, Iris, Makenna

Sam, me, Paul. Iris, Makenna

Makenna, Iris, Paul, me, Sam

Makenna, Iris, Paul, me. Sam
Sam, me, Iris, Makenna

Sam, me, Iris, Makenna

Sam, me, Iris, Makenna

Makenna, Iris, Paul, me, Sam

me & Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment