Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pre-Fall 2014 Runway Show

See By Chloé 

       I recently decided that it was about time I do a fashion post. In the past I have never really followed runway shows or designers, so I saw this as an opportunity to do a little looking. I came across a 2014 pre-fall runway show by Clare Waight Keller (who goes by the name of See by Chloé). I liked this runway a lot because the clothing as well as the photos were fun and well thought out. There are also many wearable looks, which I like because it makes the clothing feel familiar and not very over the top. I don't like runway shows that take fashion too seriously or ones that throw avant-garde to a new level. 
       The story in the clothing is of aristocratic English girls studying art in Paris. It works because you can see that idea in the clothing and on the models, which shows how much thought was put into the show and photos. I love the bold, colorful, prints and the fun silhouettes incorporated into the clothing. Altogether, I like the runway collection a lot. 





-Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment