Popular Posts

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Amvets Haul!

My sister and I went to Amvets a little while ago and I thought I would share some of our finds.

                                
So my sister found these shorts but they were hemmed all weird so she cut and cuffed them! They're super comfy since there is an elastic waistband. Also they were only $2.95 heck yissss


This black cotton tee is superrr comfy and cute. It's cropped and the beads framing along the edge of the shirt are soso rad! The bead detailing adds a fun twist on a normal black tank.


Saw this jean jacket with flower patches, and I couldn't pass it up! It was only $5 and it was like nothing I had seen before. I like to pair it with leggings, a plain tee, and my docs.
My sister got this cream cropped tank for $1.95. She pairs it with a denim skirt and cute sandals or even boots! Just a great staple piece for the spring and summer.
So down for these black platform sandals. They were so cheap and I was going to get them if my sister didn't. But she found them first ya feel meeee
These denim platform sandals are so unique and trendy! I've never seen shoes like these before. Love these for the summer time with maybe a long maxi dress or skirt.
Got this super cool necklace for $1.00! I love the tiny purpleish maroon beads with the dark blue stones. The moon and star detailing on the stone is a cute and fun addition.


Definitely my most exciting purchase. Too good to pass up. Hannah Montana was my life and when I saw this I didn't even think twice about buying it. I like how it's a locket and it fits like a choker!
Looks like you've reached the end!! Thanks for reading xx Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment