Popular Posts

Friday, June 13, 2014

Summer Hype

Hi! It's Gaby! So not only are we coming up on summer super fast (or it already is summer), but also I recently went through some of my older travel pictures and came across some that got me excited for my trips this summer. I'm going to Paris and a french island for a few weeks. I'm actually half french so my family tries to go there every summer if we can, were super lucky and it's one of my favorite things about the summer. I'm looking forward to it so much and I thought I would share with you some pictures of my trip to Paris from 2 years ago! Check 'em out!

view from our apartment when it was raining one day
view from our apartment (you can see a cafe and the streets)

This is the view from the  Sacré Cœur ( you can see the Eiffel Tower in the distance, and Mont Parnasse in the left upper)

random street by le Jardin du Luxembourg

I don't remember exactly what this is, it looks like a church though 

this amazing little restaurant with w giant tree in the middle that the restaurant was built around.  Also there were vines like a canopy above you and little lights in them. This violin man was playing the while time and trying to sell his CD.

graffiti

random pretty thing

some apartments

Ali took this candid shot of me getting something out of my bag before we started riding the huge ferris wheel

Adorable little restaurant called Au Lapin Agile (lapin means rabbit, agile means agile ((nimble)) so the restaurant is called the agile rabbit)

crowded street

little kitty in a pet shop we looked at (the sign says "do not touch. thank you.)

I really liked the colors of these houses

pretty vines on a house(?)

Ali looking at some little toys

view of le Sacré Cœur 

cute cute windows and plants

kewl art

kitty in a window


the dining room area of our apartment (it used to be a painter's study so it has huge windows)

me looking at the eiffel tower from inside the ferris wheel. 

1 comment:

  1. You guys are awesome! I know you sell your vintage clothes online but you should try to sell your clothes on Bib + Tuck and get featured there.. I would love to shop your vintage selections there!

    ReplyDelete