Popular Posts

Monday, March 17, 2014

OOTD!

yooooo I like this outfit! If you do too then continue reading!



My shirt was gifted to me from my lovely friend Haley. It's from Urban Outfitters and it the zodiac wheel on it. It's not on their website anymore though. My necklace is from a boutique in Del Mar called Urban Girl. They don't have the exact one I'm wearing on their website, but this one is similar.




                       You can see that my docs are kind of ombre! I love them so much. Also, my socks are from Free People and they're my favorite socks right now. Seriously though anything from Free People is awesome. My skirt is from a boutique in Santa Barbara called Dear Diary. It's suede and kind of velvety too. The boutique doesn't have a website, but their instagram is @deardiarysb.

Thanks for reading! And thanks to my sister for photographing! Also, Happy St. Patrick's Day -Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment