Popular Posts

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Mini Post: I had a Long Night Outfit

        Yesterday my sister and I went to a thrift store and got a ton of new things. The trip was pretty successful. We washed them all, cleaned then up, and took off the tags. I wore some of the items today and make a 'I had a long night' look. Everything I am wearing is not from big business, and was pretty cheap! Low quality photos, and not much to say about it, I just was so impressed with how comfortable I was, while still lookin ok. :)

-Olivia
American Colored Jacket from a thrift store- $ 4
Invisible Children Shirt from their store- $20

Nifty Maroon Sketchers from a thrift store- $2
Mens Fashion Socks oOoooOo- $2

Pink Flower Crown from Flee Market- $1

So Comfyyyy!  (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜



No comments:

Post a Comment