Popular Posts

Friday, April 11, 2014

Mini Post: Lookbook

New lookbook up on our page! You can check it out here- 

Gigi and I went shopping a few days ago and fell in love with a few items. First is an American Apparel Babydoll dress. This dress is super cute, and most of all, comfy. I have been wanting one for at least a year now so I'm so happy that we finally have one in our wardrobe! Another item I have been dying for is Black Juju Jellies! They are currently at American Apparel for around $45! That's a very good price. I like the black heel ones because they are easy to walk in and go with any outfit. The tights and socks are from Urban outfitters. Both were in the sale section and both were $5! Such a good deal because the tights have a fuzzy warm inside. Lastly, the purse is from Nova and Cher. I love how it provides a pop of color into the outfit. Very cute! 


-Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment